Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is this blog being censored? And some housekeeping.

I found this graphic in my blog's visitor history (the company name is blurred out):
I know that this blog is censored in China so visitors from that region of the world have to use methods to get around the great firewall. But I didn't realize that companies in the west censored the site. Has this happened at the company that you work for? If so, I would love to hear about it and how you dealt with it. I'm also interested in how common it is for companies to censor their employee at work internet browsing.

On another note. Comments on blog postings are always appreciated. However, if the comment contains a link to a commercial web site I will consider it as spam - no matter how flattering the comment is.

And a reminder, if you find this blog of value then I'm sure you'll feel great by sending a donation. Don't be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment